Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Brussels

Things I did not like about Brussels:
1. The people who were there from some bizzare festival walking around on stilts and squirted tourists with a life-sized replica of the Mannequin Pis

2. The fact that animals (and people!) frequently "do their business" on the sidewalks, despite the 152 Euro fine for public (human) urination. No one cleans it up, so you have to look everywhere you walk and hold your nose.
3. The locals were less friendly than in Germany
4. The restauraunts were more expensive

Things I did like about Brussels:
1. My parents were there
2. The heart-shaped stop lights:

3. The famous architecture:



4. The boring, EU bureaucracy architecture:

5. The surprisingly interesting National Bank of Belgium Museum
6. The shoe store named after me:

(Sorry Greggles, that's the closest I can come to a picture of me right now!)

No comments:

Custom Search